Advance Registration is now closed.
Limited seats available tomorrow at the on-site cost of $25.
October 3, 2013 at the St. Paul RiverCentre (Map)
with coffee, juice and rolls
How MN is changing and the challenges we face moving forward
Professor Tom Stinson, University of MN and former MN State Economist
Break Out Sessions
(choose one of the four dynamic offerings)
Interest Rates and Housing Affordability
– Federal Reserve Bank Economist, Toby Madden
MN Housing Fraud: recognizing and avoiding problem situations
- Dept. of Commerce and HUD Regional Office Enforcement Division
Radon Disclosure, Testing and Mitigation
- MN Department of Health
Home values after the Bust – will prices continue to climb?
– University of St Thomas, TC Builders Assoc. and REALTOR 10K Analysis.
Lunch – Lasagna!
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
How New Federal Mortgage Rules will Impact MN Home Buyers & Sellers
- Daniel Smith, Director Financial Institutions – CFPB
MN Commerce Committee Leadership discuss issues impacting real estate
– Senator Metzen, Representative Atkins, Senator Limmer, Representative Hoppe
Real Estate Industry Licensing and Enforcement
- Dept. of Commerce Commissioner Mike Rothman
Everyone with a Stake in Housing Should Be There.
Join hundreds of your peers across the housing and real estate industry as we come
together to explore the future of housing in the region.
Experts will share their knowledge about a variety of topics from home values to interest rates,
from how Minnesota is changing to what the future holds for our industry.
Former State Economist Tom Stinson, Commerce Commissioner Mike Rothman,
University of St. Thomas Herb Tousley